I know you are busy and stressed out and over worked and over tired, you don’t play enough, and you don’t have time to cook food for yourself. But here’s the deal. Nutrition is one of the single most important things your can do for yourself. For your health. For your stress level. For your wellbeing. For your family. It’s time to figure out how to feed yourself and your family so you aren’t always tired and cranky. So you don’t have to fight with cravings and the negative feelings associated with giving into those cravings or being ‘weak-willed’. I can help you reach a healthy weight, be more energetic and have more love and joy in your life.
And here’s the best part: it’s not that hard!
Let me teach you a few basic principles: what to eat, how much to eat, how to make it, and why it’s good to do it this way.
When we sit down and chat about nutrition, I’ll teach you how to interpret what your body is telling you so you can understand hunger. We can troubleshoot problems like stomach aches, heartburn, headaches, diarrhea/constipation, anxiety, stress, weight gain, attention problems, PMS, mood swings, chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue, hormonal imbalances, pregnancy and kiddo nutrition and more.
For the last 6+ years I’ve been completely engrossed with this stuff. Reading, learning, teaching, listening, practicing, experimenting. It’s my life. I love nutrition. It doesn’t have to be yours. Let me show you how to make small choices everyday that will add up into huge changes in your health and life. It’s gonna be fun, and we’re gonna get you to your goals.
Here’s how it works:
- Free Consult! This is a relationship. I want to get to know you and figure out what you are trying to accomplish and see how I can help you. We’ll talk on the phone or Skype for 10 minutes. If we decide it’s not a good fit, I’ll send you to someone else I think might be a better one. If we think it is, we’ll set up your first appointment.
- Appointment 1: We’ll meet (phone/Skype/in person) for 50 minutes to dig deeper into your health history, give you some education, and get you started on what to eat. We’ll also set up a nutrition plan to keep you on track and accountable so you can reach your goals.
- Continued Support: During your 1st appointment we’ll decide how much work we have to do. We may need to meet weekly, every other week, once a month, or a few times a year to keep you on track. We can check-in via phone or email between appointments. This is about YOU so we will tailor things to meet your needs.
Ready to get started? Shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give me a call (612.481.2520) today!
Got a group? I’d love to come speak!
I’ve been teaching classes around the Twin Cities for YEARS now! I’ve got lots of material from basics to specifics. You let me know what you want to learn about and I’ll come teach it. My classes are probably very different than you’ve had before but I promise, you won’t be disappointed.
Some topics I’ve taught in the past:
- Lifestyle design
- Fertility/pregnancy/family nutrition
- Blood sugar
- Gut health & food allergies
- Brain health & moods
- Athletic performance
- Chronic conditions: autoimmune, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, injury recovery, etc.
Class times are flexible but must be scheduled in advanced. Email (email@example.com) or call me (612.481.2520) today for more information. Prices vary by audience and venue.
Need some high quality supplements? Pick some up at my store!